At Reflections, we provide a multidisciplinary approach to pain management. This means that we may include other disciplines in your treatment plan–like a massage therapist, Weight Loss, or another healthcare provider. We encourage good nutrition, exercise and healthy living. We encourage our patients to be proactive in their care so that we can help you overcome your Chronic pain Symptoms.
Heating to promote blood flow
With the growth of many non-traditional treatments like acupuncture, aromatherapy and medical massage, Reflection utilizes advanced laser technology to treat minor muscle pain, joint pain and stiffness and minor joint pain associated with arthritis. This therapy also helps muscle spasms, minor sprains and strains and minor muscular back pain.
Reflections Laser therapy is safe and provides therapeutic benefits of light therapy without adverse side effects.
Key advantages for patients
- Produces dramatic, yet comfortable deep dermal heating without damage to the epidermis
- Safe, concentrated light source
- Topical heating to promote increased blood flow
Laser Therapy for Athletes
Sports Medicine and Laser Therapy are a Natural Fit.
Around the world, professional sports teams use laser therapy to get their injured players back in the game faster.
- No drugs, no surgery
- Proven technology (developed by the space program)
- Targeted treatment
- Natural Therapy Works Well and Heals Naturally
- Adopted worldwide (used by professional teams in the US and around the world)
- Olympic athletes embrace laser therapy