Take off what dieting won’t with Laser Body Sculpting
You’ve tried dieting. You’ve tried exercise. But parts of your body have simply refused to tone up. Now you can change all that. Our Laser Body Sculpting in Leesburg, VA is a revolutionary, minimally invasive treatment that does something no fitness routine in the world can: permanently destroy fat cells. Since your body has only a finite amount of these cells, no new fat cells come back. You can finally have that body you’ve always wanted through our smart lipo in VA.
Eliminate areas of unwanted fat and tone your entire body with laser-assisted lipolysis.
- Permanently destroys fat cells – they burst and can never return!
- Improves overall body shape
- Minimally invasive – Local anesthesia means you are awake!
- Coagulation resulting in tissue tightening
- Increases collagen formation resulting in skin tightening
Benefits of Laser Liposuction performed by Dr. Rahel Yirga
Dr. Rahel Yirga, medical director of Reflections Image Center and Skincare Institute, is one of metro, DC and Northern Virginia’s most highly regarded experts in vaser liposuction treatments. Dr. Yirga performs vaser liposuction in VA and is updated on the newest Laser Body Sculpting techniques, making her one of the most experienced physicians in weight loss, vaser liposuction and laser skin sculpting.
What are the main advantages of Vaser Liposuction?
- It offers the smoothest, best body-contouring results
- It entails only a short recovery time
- Minimal discomfort is involved. Return to your normal routine in a day or two.
- Vaser Liposuction in our VA office is safer than traditional liposuction
- It tightens the skin around the treatment area
- Minimal to no scarring and no stitches
- The results are permanent
- It is more affordable than traditional liposuction
As the industry’s only laser lipolysis system designed to destroy fat cells and coagulate tissue for tighter skin, Vaserlipo is ideal for treating localized fat deposits on the face and body.
What areas of the body can be treated?
Laser Body Sculpting in Leesburgh,VA is ideal for the neck, jawline, arms, breasts, “bra fat,” abdomen, “love handles,” “saddle bags,” inner and outer thighs and knees.
Am I a candidate?
Laser Body Sculpting is meant for areas that do not respond to diet or exercise. The perfect candidate is in good health and of normal body weight.
How does Vaser Body Sculpting compare to conventional liposuction?
Conventional liposuction is meant to remove greater amounts of fat. However, since this can leave behind unsightly pockets of skin, vaser assisted lipolysis is often a perfect compliment.
Is there a recovery period?
Laser Body Sculpting in our Virginia office is a minimally invasive procedure, which usually requires only local anesthesia. Some light trauma can occur, but you’ll be able to return to work in a couple of days and resume exercise after 2 weeks.
How many treatments are required?
Typically only one treatment is required. Results can be seen within a week, with continued improvement over 3 to 6 months. A compression garment may be worn for a short period after treatment, depending on the body area treated.
Before and After Photos
Arms and Legs
Call 703-539-6002 today to schedule an in-office consultation.